The members of the student council are:
Josh Martin, Ellen Gallagher McDonnell, Ellen Ballentine, Luke Kavanagh, Lauren McGuinness, Darragh Woods, Eiru English, Luke Finley, Henry Malone, Kate Finnegan, Eilish McSharry.
The work of the Student Council
A Student Council is a representative structure for all the students in the school. It provides students with the opportunity to become involved in the affairs of the school, working in partnership with school management, staff and parents. It should always work for the benefit of the school and its students.
The Student Council has responsibility for
- Working with the staff, Board of Management and Parents' Association in the school;
- Communicating and consulting with all of the students in the school;
- Involving as many students as possible in the activities of the Council;
- Planning and managing the Council's programme of activities for the year;
- Managing and accounting to the student council and Board of Management, for any funds raised by the Council.