TY Competition - File Upload
- Lost and Found
- Covershoot Kouture
- Cupcake Queen
- Espresso Yourself
- The Supernova
- Black Magic
- Coisir Cartá
- The Note-Orious
- Wrap and Roll
- Plastic Tastic
• Enable students to create artefacts that are visually expressive.
• Enable students to create artefacts based on primary sources.
• Develop students’ graphic skills through different and varied modes of drawing as part of the realisation of ideas in the creation of 2-D and 3-D design imagery.
• Promote the use of specific art, craft and design vocabulary as part of making art.
• Provide an opportunity for students to pursue art at third level.
• Allow students to work through the process of bringing an idea from conception to realisation.
• Promote an understanding and competency of relevant current tools and technologies as applied to art, craft and design.
• Provide opportunities for students to become conversant with the use of a variety of materials, media, tools and equipment.
• Make students aware of the essential health and safety practices in all aspects of art, craft and design practice.
• Encourage cultural contact with local and National agencies.
• Visit local arts centres and national museums and galleries.
• To work with other teachers and subjects, to provide a cross curricular education.
Leaving Certificate Art Aims:
• Provide learning experiences which develop the student’s aesthetic and artistic skills, confidence and practice, and art and design appreciation.
• Develop the student’s awareness of the historical, social, personal, economic and cultural, importance of art, craft, design, and the built environment.
• Encourage the student to develop an enquiring and informed attitude to their environment and enable them to relate to society through art, craft and design.
• Develop and enhance the student’s ability to appreciate, respond, enjoy, value, create and communicate through visual art and design.
• Develop the student’s individuality and self-esteem through artistic achievement.
• Encourage the student to work collaboratively with others.
Junior Certificate Aims:
• To promote in the student an informed, inquiring and discriminating attitude to his or her environment and to help the student relate to the world in visual, tactile and spatial terms.
• To develop a sense of personal identity and self-esteem through practical achievement in the expressive, communicative and functional modes of art, craft and design.
• To develop in the student an understanding of art, craft and design in a variety of
contexts - historical, cultural, economic, social and personal.
• Develop knowledge, understanding, skills and competencies.
Open Night 2016 - Art Display:
<div class="col s12">
<h5 class="center-align teal-text">Upload Photograph for Photography Competition:</h5>
<p class="disclaimer">This <a href="http://www.labnol.org/internet/file-upload-google-forms/29170/">File Upload Form</a> (<a href="https://youtu.be/C_YBBupebvE">tutorial</a>) is powered by <a href="https://ctrlq.org/code/19747-google-forms-upload-files" target="_blank">Google Scripts</a></p>
<div class="input-field col s12">
<input id="name" type="text" name="Name" class="validate" required="" aria-required="true">
<div class="input-field col s12">
<input id="email" type="email" name="Email" class="validate" required="" aria-required="true">
<label for="email">Email Address</label>
<div class="file-field input-field col s12">
<input id="files" type="file">
<input class="file-path validate" type="text" placeholder="Select a file on your computer">
<div class="input-field col s6">
<button class="waves-effect waves-light btn submit-btn" type="submit" onclick="submitForm(); return false;">Submit</button>
<div class="input-field col s12" id = "progress">
<div id="success" style="display:none">
<h5 class="left-align teal-text">File Uploaded</h5>
<p>Your file has been successfully uploaded.</p>
<p>The <a href="http://www.labnol.org/internet/file-upload-google-forms/29170/">pro version</a> (see <a href="http://j.mp/GoogleFormsDemo">demo form</a>) includes a visual drag-n-drop form builder, CAPTCHAs, the form responses are saved in a Google Spreadsheet and respondents can upload multiple files of any size.</p>
<p class="center-align"><a class="btn btn-large" href="https://gum.co/GA14?wanted=true" target="_blank">Upgrade to Pro</a></p>